Let Hopper RV take you on an adventure! From full travel and vacation needs to back-to-the-basics camping, Hopper RV can be your guide. Plan your adventure today!
Our rental units are towable travel trailers, which provide the conveniences of home while traveling at an affordable price. Your personal tow vehicle would need to meet towing standards.
Travel Trailer Rentals
Extras (if needed)
- $99.00 - Temporary Brake Control Install
- $150.00 - $250.00 - Permanent Brake Control Install
- $50.00 - Weight Distributing Hitch Rental
RV Rental Terms and Conditions
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. No Saturday or Sunday departures. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY RETURNS!
- All return check-ins and refunds will be proces sed on the following business weekday.
- Reservations must be made 7 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations 31 + days in advance - full refund less $100.00. Cancellations 30 days or less prior to pick-up - forfeit full deposit.
- Travel restrictions may apply. Units may not be taken outside of the country .
- Must be 25 years of age to rent units.
- Major credit card and identification verified at pick-up .
- Gas and propane tanks are full at departure and must be returned full. A $25.00 service fee plus prevailing fuel rates will apply.
- A fee up to $250.00 will apply if units are returned dirty (interior and exterior cleaning) or if evidence of pets is detected.
- Holding tanks are empty at departure and must be returned empty. A minimum $35.00 service fee will apply if tanks have to be dumped.
- No smoking is permitted. If evidence of smoking is detected , a $250.00 additional cleaning fee will apply.
- Any damages, repair costs, additional fees, cleaning fees, etc. will be charged to the rental customer prior to security deposit refund. Awning usage could result in a loss of security deposit.
INSURANCE: Make sure that you have notified your insurance agent of your intention to haul the trailer vehicle. You have been advised by your agent that your liability and property damage insurance covers the risks of loss or damages to the trailer vehicle interior and exterior and your risk of liability for injury or damage to others or their property and that your insurance policy has been endorsed accordingly. Proof of insurance will be required. Your deposits may be credited against rental charges due us.
Download our Rental Brochure for details and rate information.